Wartburg Senior Adult Care Community is looking for an Office Volunteer to assist with a variety of administrative tasks for its Certified Home Health Care Agency for the next six months (approximately).
Reporting to the Director of Patient Services, the Office Volunteer will:
- Organize patient admission forms
- Maintain about 25 folders at a time (each takes about 10 minutes to prepare)
- Organize discharged patient records and place them in boxes for storage (each box weights no more than 50 pounds)
- Assist the office coordinator with phone calls, as directed
- Assist the office coordinator with other tasks, such as making photocopies, faxing documents, and filing
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Office Volunteers may select their preferred schedule. Office Volunteers must have a minimum education level of high school or equivalent. Express interest below!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: