Brought to you by WMCHealth
Thank you to all who joined us on September 1, 2020 for this special #911DAY panel discussion on the alarming food insecurity spike caused by COVID-19.
With a special thank you to our panelists for offering their leadership, time, and expertise to support this panel and help lift this issue further into the public light. Click here to download panelist bios.
- Emily Saltzman - Deputy Director of Operations, Westchester County Executive's Office
- Karen Erren - CEO, Feeding Westchester
- Brigitte Griswold - Executive Director, Groundwork Hudson Valley
- Thomas Mancone - Attorney, Legal Services of the Hudson Valley
- Mecca (Santana) Mitchell, Esq. - SVP, Westchester Medical Center Health Network
- Diane Serratore - Executive Director, People to People
- Jeanette Gisbert - Executive Director, Volunteer New York! (Moderator)