Join Volunteer New York! this Giving Tuesday as we celebrate our Hats off to Community Champions campaign.
Wear the hat and be part of an exclusive breakfast celebration, uniting community champions like you.
By participating in our 2023 Giving Tuesday Hat campaign, you are becoming an active participant in our community while receiving the following benefits:
- A premium 2023 Volunteer New York! hat, designed and created by Spectrum Designs, which will be provided to you for your photo in The Journal News
- Coverage in lohud and The Journal news showcasing your commitment to the community and volunteerism
- Complimentary professional headshot
- Exclusive invitation to our Giving Tuesday Community Champions breakfast and an opportunity to network and volunteer alongside likeminded community members and businesses
- Significant social media coverage/visibility
Click here to see the full benefits of wearing the hat, new giving options, and to take action!
- Giving Tuesday Hat donations must be received by November 16, 2023
- Questions? Click here to email Jennifer Machuca or call 914-227-9317
- Click to download our 2023 Giving Tuesday Opportunity Info Sheet
- Check out last year's Giving Tuesday Article that was featured in lohud
Inspiring 35,000 Volunteers of all ages, abilities, and stages in life, to volunteer through easy and effective means of engagement.
Supporting 300 Nonprofit agencies that are closest to the needs in our community and count-on volunteer power, from the board room to the front line.
Enabling 100 Businesses who seek to be good neighbors in their community, create and expand their employee volunteer programs that directly address community challenges
THE LEGACY OF THE HAT