2023 Peekskill's Juneteenth Parade & Festival
The City of Peekskill is holding its 12th Annual Juneteenth Parade and Festival on Saturday, June 17. Volunteers are needed to help with the following 1- or 2-hour shifts:
- Set Up Volunteers (8-10 a.m.): decorate parade route and performance stage, tape down 10x10 vendor spaces, and set up the registration tables for the parade
- Vendor Set Up Volunteers (10 a.m.-12 p.m.): set up vendor tables and parade
- Parade Marshals (12-1 p.m.): stand along parade route to help keep the parade moving
- Refreshment Volunteers (1-2 p.m.): transition from parade to downtown festival and provide light refreshments for parade participants
- Performer and Vendor Volunteers (2-4 p.m.): help keep festival running smoothly, work alongside festival emcee to escort performers to the stage, check in with vendor tables
- Festival Volunteers (4-6 p.m.): help keep festival running smoothly, work alongside festival emcee to escort performers to the stage
- Clean Up Volunteers (6-8 p.m.): help tidy up and recycle after the event
This opportunity requires volunteers to register on a separate website:
- Express interest in one or more shifts below to record this opportunity in your Volunteer New York! profile
- Click here to complete your registration with Peekskill Youth Bureau. Volunteers who do not complete this step will not be registered!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:15+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: