2023 Leadership Westchester Graduation Photographer
Volunteer New York! is seeking a Volunteer Event Photographer for its Leadership Westchester Graduation Ceremony! This is a wonderful opportunity for individuals passionate about photography and looking to donate their time and talents to capture the special moments from Volunteer New York!'s professional development program.
- Capture high-quality photographs of the event, including candid shots, posed group photos, and crucial moments during the ceremony
- Provide an engaging and friendly experience for graduates, guests, and staff
- Maintain professional communication and comportment throughout the event
- Post-process images to ensure the best quality, and deliver digital files within an agreed timeframe post-event
- Demonstrated experience in event photography or related fields
- Ability to creatively frame and capture moments
- Availability on Tuesday, June 20 from 4:30-7 p.m.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: