Farm Market Volunteers
Farm Market Volunteers are needed at Cropsey Community Farm in New City. Farm Market Volunteers will assist the farmstand crew with setting up and operating its weekly farmstand and CSA program.
Farm Market Volunteers may assist with the following tasks:
- Before the farmstand opens: bring produce bins from the cooler to the barn, set up tables, arrange produce, and assist vendors, if needed
- During the farmstand: assist CSA members and farmstand customers, help with check out, monitor and replenish produce, and keep the barn clear and tidy
- After the farmstand: pack up and load produce into the cooler, put away any signage and tables, sanitize trays and bins, and clean up in the barn
This is a great project for teens and groups. Sign up for one or more shifts below!
Cropsey Community Farm is a project of Rockland Farm Alliance (RFA), a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving, creating, and enhancing farmland in Rockland County. We grow and provide Certified Organic produce to the community through Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), in addition to farmers' markets, u-pick, local restaurants, and food donations through our Project Greens program. We strive to provide opportunities for people of all ages to learn about sustainable farming practices by getting their hands dirty volunteering on the farm or participating in our education programs. We hope to continue building a farm where community, food, and nature are at its core.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 2+, Minimum Age:15+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: