2023 Pleasantville Music Festival
Pleasantville Music Festival returns for its 17th year on July 8 with a full day of live music and family-friendly events, and it needs volunteers to help make the day a success. Volunteers can assist with the following roles:
- General Volunteers: direct parking, place wrist-bands on guests, staff the info booth, set up vendors, check coolers, supervise Tent City, and more. Shifts include work both inside and outside festival gates
- Security Volunteers: help keep the festival secure by controlling limited-access areas and enforcing festival rules throughout the grounds. Shifts include work both inside and outside festival gates
- Stage Volunteers: load cases and lift equipment. Music or theater crew experience is a plus, and volunteers must be able to carry and transport heavy items. Shifts include Friday load-in and late Saturday load-out
- Zero Waste Volunteers: reduce the environmental impact of the festival by helping guests and performers sort their waste. Shifts include Saturday morning setup and evening load-out
Note: Registration for this listing closes on July 5 (date subject to change as positions fill). All volunteers must pre-register. Volunteering for a previous festival does not guarantee a slot in this year's festival. Festival organizers cannot accommodate "last-minute tag-along" volunteers of any age on the day of the event.
This activity requires volunteers to register on a separate website. To volunteer:
- Express interest below to record this opportunity in your Volunteer New York! profile
- Click here to read about the festival requirements and to complete your registration. Volunteers who do not complete this step will not be registered!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:21+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: