Employment Services RISE Program Volunteer
Lifting Up Westchester is seeking adult and college-aged volunteers to assist with its Employment Services RISE Program.
Volunteer role description:
- Research job openings and job fairs for clients
- Research educational opportunities, trade schools, and certification programs
- Provide technical and administrative support (including assisting with making appointments for staff employment specialists and clients)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good computer/technical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Office and clerical experience and bilingual skills a plus
- Tuesdays and/or Fridays
- 3-6 hours per week
- 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m. (flexible)
- Must show proof of full vaccination status before interview
- Must complete an interview before being onboarded
- Must complete application and background check
- Masks may be required during volunteer hours
- At least a 5-month volunteering commitment is appreciated
Express interest below!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 19+, Minimum Age:19+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: