2023 Conflict Resolution Workshop Volunteers - Scarsdale
The Alternatives to Violence Project (AVP) is a volunteer organization that provides programs for schools, community groups, youth, and incarcerated individuals to learn new skills in order to deal with the conflicts in their lives. These programs are led by volunteer Workshop Facilitators who engage participants in a series of experiential exercises that focus on building conflict resolution skills such as affirmation, communication, cooperation, teamwork, and creative ways to resolve conflicts.
Workshop Facilitators must:
- Be 16+
- Attend a series of 3 workshops before becoming a Workshop Facilitator
Some benefits include:
- Better and more effective communication skills
- Improved interpersonal relationships
- Self-development and self-awareness skills
- Reduction of tensions within the community
- Improvement in school and community groups
To sign up for the next available AVP workshop and to learn more about how to become a Conflict Resolution Workshop Facilitator, please express your interest below. Help make a difference in the lives of many!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: