Call Bell Volunteers
Burke Rehabilitation Hospital is looking for kind and friendly Call Bell Volunteers to assist its patients.
- Answering patient call bells
- Proactively check in on patients during rounds
- Learning about and addressing patient needs, such as refilling water, pushing trays closer to them, providing companionship, retrieving clinical staff when patients need them, re-stocking supplies for the unit, etc.
Call Bell Volunteers should:
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Be effective communicators and listeners
- Enjoy meeting and helping people and exhibit a caring, approachable demeanor
- Be sensitive and compassionate
- Be able to work well with patients and staff alike, working independently and as part a team
- Honor confidentiality of patient's medical information
- Demonstrate good judgment, tact, and discretion when working with patients, families, visitors, and staff
- Weekly 3-hour shifts from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Training provided
Previous experience in the fields of health care is a plus, but not required. Express interest below!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 22+, Minimum Age:22+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: