Canine Therapy Handlers (With Dogs)
The Northern Westchester Hospital Pet Therapy Program is committed to making a positive impact in the lives of patients by offering animal-assisted interactions, activities, and therapy in a consistent manner to ensure the safety of all participants. Volunteers support the pet therapy program with assisted activities, including meet-and-greets for patients, visitors, and hospital staff.
Volunteer dog handlers with therapy-certified dogs are needed to participate in this pet therapy program.
- Must be 18+
- Must handle a dog that is certified by a reputable organization (i.e. Therapy Dogs International or Pet Partners)
- Must have current and up-to-date certification
- Must complete an onboarding process and obtain medical clearance
Express interest below to learn more and to start making a paw-sitive difference in the lives of hospital patients and staff!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: