2023 Winter Warmth Clothing Drive Shopping Volunteers
Note: Volunteer registration for this project ends on Friday, January 27.
The Winter Warmth shopping event is a free, one-day shopping boutique for teens ages 13-19 from families in financial need. Invited students choose and take home winter essentials from thousands of donated clothing items, as well as shoes and accessories. All items are new or gently worn, age-appropriate, and checked for quality.
Volunteers are needed to help set up the event and place donated clothing on display racks and tables as well as assist invited teens with their selection of clothing, shoes, and accessories. This is a great opportunity to help teens stay warm this winter. Bilingual volunteers (English/Spanish) are especially needed.
- Be at least 18 years of age and NOT currently in high school
- Wear a mask at all times
- Show proof of vaccination
- Bring picture ID
- Be able to lift or carry up to 20 pounds
This project requires volunteers to register on a separate website. To volunteer:
- Express interest below to record this opportunity in your Volunteer New York! profile and alert the volunteer coordinator.
- Click here to complete your registration on The Sharing Shelf website. Volunteers who do not complete this step will not be registered!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: