Heartsong provides a unique program of art, dance movement, and music therapy for individuals with special needs. It is looking for individuals to serve as members of its Board of Directors. Board Members have an important role in all aspects of the organization's strategic planning and fundraising as they provide stewardship and governance.
Board Member responsibilities:
- Active participation in Heartsong governance
- Serve in an advisory capacity to Heartsong by sharing ideas, opinions, and information
- Contribute annually through fundraising, individual funds, or through personal networks
- Help in the planning and participation in fundraising events
Board Member requirements:
- Previous board experience preferred
- Proven track record in an executive leadership role
- Knowledge of the nonprofit sector
- Must commit to consistent/assigned schedule of Board meetings and fundraising events
- Must be able to demonstrate professionalism and strong analytical, diplomatic, and interpersonal skills
Express interest below!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: