Volunteer Website Administrator
Heartsong provides a unique program of art, dance movement, and music therapy for individuals with disabilities. It is looking for a Volunteer Website Administrator to assist with maintaining its website.
The Volunteer Website Administrator will be the primary team member for all aspects of the website, handling a range of responsibilities that include web design and development, routine site and content maintenance, and updates.
- Must have experience with WordPress
- College Students or professionals with a degree in Computer Science or related field encouraged
- Must be able to demonstrate professionalism and strong analytical, troubleshooting, and communications skills
This is the perfect opportunity for a budding IT specialist or web developer working on their professional portfolio or a retired or active professional looking to share their skills with a local nonprofit.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: