Give a Holiday Gift to a Child
Help spread the joy of the holiday with children and teens living in poverty. Volunteers are invited to purchase a gift or items valued between $15-$25 for a child or teen of a specific age. The gift will be included inside packages of clothing distributed to children in December. Please do NOT wrap your gift; rather, pack it into a gift bag. Feel free to create or include a card with an inclusive message, being mindful that the children served come from varying backgrounds.
This opportunity requires volunteers to register on a separate website. To volunteer:
- Express interest below to record this opportunity in your Volunteer New York! profile
- Click here to choose which type of gift you'd like to give
- Collect/purchase the gift and place it in a gift bag. Include an inclusive (secular) holiday message
- Follow the instructions provided after registering to schedule your drop-off between November 29 and December 16
Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:13+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: