Vaccine State and Federal Data Entry Volunteer
Be a part of the historic vaccination effort in the United States by helping Open Door Family Medical Center's IT Department manage the inventory and documentation of the COVID-19 Vaccines. This will ensure accurate record-keeping to promote continued access to Federal and State and County COVID Vaccines.
This volunteer will be trained on accurate data entry for this COVID-19 Vaccine program, as well as make corrections to records where needed in the NYS Immunization Registry and the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) demographic information screens. Previous experience in Electronic Medical Records not required (but useful)!
- High school degree required; college degree preferred
- Computer knowledge and skills required
- Ability to pay great attention to details; is thorough and methodical
- Training and other requirements, such as criminal background checks and confidentiality service agreement, will be provided on site. Volunteers must be willing to work on site
- Minimum of 8-10 hours per week for a minimum of 4 months
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: