Mentors for Youth
Connections Mentoring is looking for Volunteer Youth Mentors to mentor a young person based in Westchester County. Mentors should be genuine, reliable, and want to make a positive difference in a young person's life.
Connections Mentoring fully prepares its volunteers with the skills and support necessary to be great mentors. Volunteers with bilingual (Spanish/English) skills are encouraged to express interest, but it's not required.
Youth Mentor requirements:
- Must be an adult 25 years or older
- Must be willing to mentor a young person based in Westchester County (in-person)
- Must complete an application and screening process (approximately 3-5 months)
- Must be able to dedicate a minimum of 10 hours per month for one full year to a young mentee (based upon the volunteer and mentee's schedules, respectively)
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Age Minimum (with Adult): 25+, Minimum Age:25+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: