Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer Program Assistant
The Office of Volunteer Engagement (OVE) works to ensure that the volunteer experience across LLS is a meaningful one and that volunteers help to build capacity across the organization.
The purpose of this role is to help ensure a consistent volunteer experience by creating a series of standardized role descriptions for key volunteer positions using a standardized template. Having completed and consistent role descriptions will be critical to the integration of our new volunteer management platform, Digital Cheetah.
• Using the role description template, the Program Assistant will create standardized role descriptions for each major volunteer role
• In some instances a current description is in place and will just need to be updated for the new template
• In some instances a description will have to be created from publicity and other program materials using the template to ensure consistency
• After drafting all the descriptions, the Program Assistant will send them to staff for review and comment, finalize the descriptions based on staff feedback, and review them for consistency. Desired Skills Volunteer should possess the following skills/qualifications:
• An interest in the field of volunteer engagement and/or human resources
• Proficient at Microsoft word
• Good writing and proofreading skills
• Attention to detail
for more information contact LLS Volunteer Manager Laura Rundell, Volunteer Programs Manager, Office of Volunteer Engagement, email@example.com
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: