Today's Students Tomorrow's Teachers is school-based mentoring program that recruits and mentors culturally diverse and economically challenged high school students who are interested in pursuing a career in teaching. TSTT provides financial assistance for students to attend college, and places them as teachers and leaders who will inspire and strengthen their communities.
Today's Students Tomorrow's Teachers is currently seeking a Volunteer Event Planner to plan the organization's events and training workshops. There may be up to 12 events per year (both in-person and virtual).
- Ability to facilitate and manage all aspects of event planning, including creating a "run of show," managing guest lists, executing checklists, and guiding the preparation of the event until completion
- Ability to make a long-term commitment (at least a year)
- Experience with Zoom, Microsoft Excel, Network for Good fundraising software
This opportunity can be done virtually, with the volunteer visiting the office in White Plains as needed. Please have a resume handy. Express interest below!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: