Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:18+
The Simple Green Drive-Spread Awareness
the harris project advocates for teens & young adults with mental health and substance misuse/addiction (co-occurring disorders), and created a school-based prevention program – CODA (Co-Occurring Disorders Awareness) to empower high school students to change outcomes.
the harris project has partnered with Fairco-Greentree Recycling (FGR) to collect unwanted textiles in the local area.
Volunteers are needed to organize a textile drive to support the cause and spread awareness about co-occuring disorders. Ask your community to donate unwanted clothing, bedding, towels, shoes and accessories. Items donated can be in any condition (ripped, stained, old, or new).
- FGR will work with you to set up a convenient bin location and pick-up all donations
- Your effort will support the harris project’s CODA (Co-Occurring Disorders Awareness) prevention program
- Easy to organize and no cost to run
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: