2022 Brewster Fall Festival
Each year, the Town of Southeast Cultural Arts Coalition hosts the Annual Brewster Fall Festival to celebrate the community, raise awareness of the 1896 historic Old Town Hall theater, and show the diversity of Brewster's multi-cultural community. This year's fest includes live entertainment on two outdoor stages and 75 vendors: food, games, community services, and businesses.
Volunteers are needed to assist with the following roles:
- Maze Game Volunteers: help with the maze inside Old Town Hall
- Raffle Volunteers: help with two raffles during the festival
- Event Runners (not literal—please walk!): help the stage managers, performers, and organizers
- Event Break-Down: assist with breaking down the tables and chairs (all volunteer roles will support)
Volunteers will sign-in, receive their badges, and take a guided tour of the event area to become familiar with the stages and general layout of the festival. The festival is held rain or shine, and there is free parking, and the Brewster train station is just steps away from the Community Stage. A $15 lunch stipend will be provided for all volunteers. Sign up for a shift below!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:16+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: