Saturday Creative Arts Therapy Volunteers
Heartsong provides a unique program of art, dance movement, and music therapy for individuals with disabilities. Creative Arts Therapy Volunteers are needed to assist with the Saturday program as participants build up their social skills, language, self-esteem, fine motor skills, and more.
- Help with set-up and clean-up
- Work directly with participants to engage them in therapy sessions under the supervision of Lead Therapists
- Must be 15 years of age or older
- Must complete a volunteer application, including a medical form to be completed by a physician, and attend a mandatory orientation session
- Must commit to consistent/assigned schedule of one hour or more on Saturdays from 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Must be able to demonstrate compassion, patience, and to follow directions
People with Disabilities
Families, People with Disabilities
Mentoring & Youth Development,Sports & Recreation,Arts, Crafts & Letter-Making
Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:15+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: