Creative heARTS Volunteers
Creative heARTS is a program at White Plains Hospital that utilizes the artistic talents of volunteers and community members in order to engage with hospital patients and staff in a meaningful way. Volunteers are asked to create and donate handmade items—such as origami, jewelry, small pictures and paintings, poetry, knitted or crocheted items, and greeting cards—for distribution to patients in the Center for Cancer Care, staff throughout the healthcare system, and to the hospital's gift shop locations.
- Express interest below to alert the volunteer coordinator of your interest
- Be prepared with an idea of what you would like to create and donate. Please specify if you would like your items to be distributed to patients, staff, the gift shops, or wherever it's needed most (items would then be distributed by White Plains Hospital staff accordingly)
- When your items are made and ready to be donated, they can be dropped off any time to the front desk reception area of White Plains Hospital labelled with your name and destination, along with amount of time spent in creating your art or crafts so you can receive credit for your service hours
Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:13+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. A team can be a family team, corporate team, or any kind of organized group. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: