52 Acts of Kindness Project
Join the 52 Acts of Kindness Project and do 52 good deeds to help others. Acts of kindness do not need to be big; even the smallest act can help brighten a person's day and create positivity, gratitude, and connectedness. Volunteers of all ages are needed to do 52 acts of kindness. One can choose to do the same act 52 times, 52 different acts, or a combination. The possibilities are endless!
Examples of acts of kindness include:
- Writing a letter to deployed military personnel
- Returning a shopping cart to the cart area
- Making a piece of artwork for a neighbor
- Shoveling snow from a neighbor's driveway
- Picking up trash in your community
- Holding the door open for someone
- Tell a friend why they are special
- Donate a toy to a toy drive
- Clean up toys without being asked
Need ideas? Over 100 acts of kindness can be found here.
- Express interest below
- Decide what act(s) of kindness to do
- Do the acts of kindness
- Share your acts of kindness with Volunteer New York! by emailing Katie Pfeifer at email@example.com. Feel free to share your story, photographs, videos, and how this project made you feel!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 3+, Minimum Age:13+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: