Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Regional Volunteer Recruitment Support Member
The VS Volunteer Recruitment team member serves as an engaged and active team member on recruitment and helps to implement the regional volunteer recruitment strategy and plan by working with a remote recruitment team and coordinating with the regional Volunteer Services team to assist in attending events, making phone calls and sending emails to potential volunteers; both individuals and groups.
• Helps to implement the Volunteer Recruitment Strategy and plan for the region in coordination with the RVSO and VS Specialists
• Works with regional recruiting team and helps to execute the recruitment plan and ensure targeted, proactive recruitment for high priority positions
• Serves as an active team member to assist in volunteer recruitment
• Develops a recruitment network throughout the region using internal and external partners
• Works with departments to recruit internal volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions
• Equips departments with tools they need to make a pitch for volunteering when they are out in the community talking about the Red Cross
• Helps to manage research, planning and execution of recruitment events both in person and remotely
- Must have some availability during weekday business hours (nights and weekends are a plus!)
- Minimum of four hrs/week
• Understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service.
• Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs.
• Ability to effectively communicate Red Cross mission and activities in a manner that is both attractive and realistic.
• Likes working with people and is a team player
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: