Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:16+
Blood Donor Ambassadors Needed in Rockland County and Northern Westchester!
Help Others Give the Gift of Life!
Be the face of the Red Cross and welcome others who come to blood drives to donate blood-this is a vital role for the organization. This is a great role for someone retired, in school or who works part-time. Must have reliable transportation!
Volunteers are needed to:
- Welcome blood donors & sign them in
- Ensure blood donors have read the booklet about blood donation
- Help run the canteen (the areas where blood donors rest & eat after blood donation)
- Ensure donors eat & drink after giving blood
- We ask that volunteers sign up for one blood drive per month (3-6 hrs)
- Flexible shifts are available
*Please be aware the majority of blood drives are during the week, Monday - Friday* but weekend ops available from time to time*
Please express interest below or email:
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: