Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rockland County Mentors
Becoming a Big Brother or Big Sister is all about sharing simple activities with a child that become hallmark moments in their lives. It could be a first trip to the beach, an afternoon at a ball game, a visit to the library or museum, or even something as simple as a walk in the park or telling ghost stories around the campfire. Each can have profound life- and skill-building effects for your Little.
In order to become a Big Brother or Big Sister in our program, you must be eligible on the following criteria:
- Must be at least eighteen years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have transportation and be covered under automobile insurance.
- Must be able to commit to volunteer for a minimum of four hours a month for one year.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: