2019-2020 Gift Drive for Children
The mission of Friends of Karen is to provide emotional, financial, and advocacy support to children with a life-threatening illness and their families. As a part of this effort, Friends of Karen is recruiting local volunteers who can help organize material drives in their communities.
Volunteers can help in the following ways:
- Easter & Passover Project: Collect gift cards to local grocery stores so families may have a special holiday meal.
- Birthday Program: Collect items for the birthday toy pantry.
- Thanksgiving Baskets: Put together a basket of Thanksgiving food and a $20 gift certificate at for the turkey.
- Holiday Adopt-A-Family Program: Fulfill the holiday wishlists of Karen children and families, as well as donate batteries (AA and AAA), gift wrap, bows, tape, and holiday candy.
Email the volunteer coordinator for wishlists and details. Gift cards for the following grocery stores are welcome: A&P, Food Emporium, Stop & Shop, or ShopRite.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 3+, Minimum Age:13+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: