2020 Essential Cleaning Supplies and Masks Drive
The Women's Residence at the YWCA White Plains & Central Westchester is in need of essential cleaning supplies in order to keep both its tenants and staff safe. Supplies that are the most in-demand are:
- Hand sanitizer
- Antibacterial Wipes (for both surfaces and hands)
- Aerosol spray (such as Lysol)
- Surgical masks
- Express interest below to record this opportunity in your Volunteer New York! profile. This is a self-directed project; you may ignore any automated emails instructing you to wait for a volunteer coordinator to reach you.
- Drop off items to be donated between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. with front desk staff at:
69 North Broadway
White Plains, NY 10601
Hunger & Homelessness
Families, Homeless, Low-Income Communities
Collecting, Sorting & Packaging,Donations & Drives
Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: