Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rockland County- Sign up today to become a Mentor!
Becoming a Big Brother or Big Sister is about one thing. It's about sharing simple activities with a child – MAGIC filled activities that become hallmark moments in a child's life. - Perhaps a first trip to the beach. An afternoon at a ball game. A visit to the library or museum. Even something as simple as a walk in the park or telling ghost stories around the campfire can have profound life- and skill-building effects for your Little.
There is, however, one note of caution: Don't be surprised if you're the one that ends up having the time of your life!!!
In order to become a Big Brother or Big Sister in our program, you must be eligible on the following criteria:
- Must be at least eighteen years of age.
- Have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have transportation and are covered under automobile insurance.
- Must be able to commit to volunteer for a minimum of four hours a month for one year.
Visit our website for more details or give us a Call today to start your adventure at 845 634 2199 Ext. 4.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: