Age Minimum (with Adult): 3+, Minimum Age:13+
Organize Your Own Drive
The mission of Friends of Karen is to provide emotional, financial and advocacy support to children with a life-threatening illness and their families. As a part of this effort, Friends of Karen recruits local volunteers who can help organize material drives in their communities.
Below are just a few examples on how you can help:
- Coloring Book Drive – Collect new coloring books and crayons for our kids in the hospital.
- Birthday Program – Collect items for our birthday toy pantry. Call for wish list of gifts.
- School Supplies Project – Collect school supplies and backpacks. All year round.
- Pantry Drive – Collect paper towels, tissues, hand sanitizer wipes, baby wipes.
- Coin Harvest – Organize and run a loose change collection to benefit Friends of Karen or recycle cans and bottles and donate the change to Friends of Karen.
- Gift Certificate Drive – collect $5 gift certificates to iTunes, Dunkin’ Donuts, McDonald’s, Subway, Burger King, Pizza Hut and Starbucks.
- Tag Sale – Turn your junk into treasure and organize a tag sale to benefit Friends of Karen. We’ll start you off with a box of tag sale “stuff.”
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: