Sort Medical Supplies for Ukraine
Afya Foundation volunteers improve the quality of life of communities in need by helping to sort, identify, and pack critical medical supplies that will be shipped locally and overseas.
Volunteers are currently needed to assist with the developing crisis in Ukraine. Ukrainian military and field hospitals located on the 260 miles of front lines that serve soldiers and civilians urgently need a range of medical supplies. In partnership with US-Ukraine-Foundation and others, Afya Foundation is helping Ukraine prepare by supporting providers on the front lines with the supplies they need to respond to the wounded, including surgical kits, wound care supplies, PPE (personal protective equipment), and portable biomedical equipment.
- Only fully vaccinated volunteers will be permitted in the Afya Foundation warehouse—all volunteers are required to show proof of vaccination.
- Pre-registration for sorting events is required. Afya Foundation is not accepting any walk-in volunteers.
- Volunteers will be required to wear masks and gloves, which will be provided upon arrival, at all times during their volunteer shift. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the volunteer areas.
This project requires volunteers to register on a separate website. To volunteer:
- Express interest below to record this opportunity in your Volunteer New York! profile. Select "Express Interest with a Family, Group, or Team" if registering with another person or a group of people
- Click here to register or log in to your Afya Foundation profile and select a specific project on the Afya Foundation website. Volunteers who do not complete this step will not be registered!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:15+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: