Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Law Student or Spanish Speaking College Student Needed Pro Bono Or Internship
Pro Bono or Internship Description Working with MSP Mt. Vernon Lawyer : I am seeking law students, pro bono (or even Spanish speaking college students) to assist with and support me
• Assisting in preparation of motions, exhibits, affidavits, petitions, memos of law, financial affidavits, trial questions, etc.
• Accompanying Lawyer to Court and assisting with all aspects of case.
• Researching visitation, custody, child support issues, and family offense issues. Assisting in researching consequences of criminal matters for clientsLegal support activities include:
• Translations, if Spanish speaking
• Outreach to other service providers and updating referral information
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: