Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
The role of our volunteers is not to be underestimated. The time they devote to making our House a home gives our families a sense of comfort when they need it the most. Our volunteers set the atmosphere of the House in many ways. All candidates who wish to volunteer should:
- Be personable, patient, and a good communicator.
- Be able to deal with the public in a helpful and supportive manner.
- Be resourceful and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Represent the house in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate respect for confidentiality.
- Attend new volunteer orientation and other training, when available.
- Be prepared to make a long-term commitment to the House.
Reception Volunteers greet guests and visitors of the House and provide a warm and inviting atmosphere to our community. Activities include front desk coverage (check-in/check-out), answering phone calls, greeting families and taking room requests, clerical assistance and other tasks as needed.
We ask for a minimum of one 4-hour scheduled shift a week. There are shifts every day of the week from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and 3-7 p.m.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: