Give a little time. Make a big difference supporting Volunteer New York! We know you're busy, which is why we've designed these one-time opportunities that don't require a long term commitment. The best thing--they're always on your schedule (you can even do it on your lunch break).
Want to give it a go? Opportunities include:
- Event Crew: Help with the details from start to finish, whether it be managing our outreach table to providing support at one of our events
- Social Media Champions: Use your network to spread the word about local volunteer opportunities
- Project Managers: Take the lead as a site captain for an upcoming Day of Service project
- Community Meeting Reps: Keep your neighbors informed on what we’re up to
- Public Speakers: Reach a larger audience, by presenting to local groups
- Street Team: “Hit the streets” with our flyers and posters
One-time not enough? Volunteer with us five times to earn Volunteer New York! Ambassador status, which offers unique and ongoing ways to give back and be a leader in your community.
To Learn More, please contact:
Community Outreach Manager