Give a little time. Make a big difference! We know you're busy, which is why we've designed one-time opportunities at Volunteer New York! that don't require a long term commitment. The best part--they're on your schedule (you can even do it on your lunch break).
Want to give it a go? Opportunities include:
- Event Crew: Help with the details from start to finish, whether it be managing our outreach table to providing support at one of our events
- Social Media Champions: Use your network to spread the word about local volunteer opportunities
- Project Managers: Take the lead as a site captain for an upcoming Day of Service project
- Public Speakers: Reach a larger audience, by presenting to local groups
- Street Team: “Hit the streets” with our flyers and posters
One-time not enough? Volunteer with us five times to earn Ambassador status, and represent Volunteer New York! in the community.
To learn more, please contact:
Community Outreach Manager